Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

my writing

 On Monday my class and I went to the pools. We got changed first then the pool teacher told the class the rules. Then we got into our team I was in team one. Then after we went to the shower so we could rinse first we went to the little pool then we went to the big pool. Then one of the teacher took us to the big pool all of us had to hang on to the side of the pool we went to the other side of the pool so we all got out and we to the other big pool and we did the same thing again. But we did the lessons in that pool. 

4 comments:

  1. hi deejaye my name is lex and how is our swimming

    ReplyDelete
  2. suppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi deejaye my name is lucian and i like your writing and it is cool and

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.